Foro / Astrología y Tarot

How to Barter Effectively

L
lekbir_5891044
12/6/17 a las 11:21

We have all heard of barter, but have you actually done it? I live in a community where barter is common. Almost every office I go in has art by local artists rendered as payment for services. The small businesses, artists, craftspeople, re-sellers, restaurants, and professionals all barter with one another. In communities that only have corporate businesses, this would be a harder task for someone to accomplish.

1. Do I want to do business with this person?
2. Do they have something I would want, like, or need?
3. Do I have something they would like, need or want?
4. My price for your price. If I sell my eggs for approximately $3 a dozen, and your pre-owned
boots are valued around $15 at a resale shop. I would have to give you five dozen eggs for your pre-owned boots. The value of the items bartered must be agreed upon by both parties.

5. Start with small trades at first. If this is the first time that you trade with someone, try to keep the deal simple and small. If the deal does go sour, you can shrug it off easily. If the trade is a successful one you might come out ahead. You could get something that you like, be able to make a new friend and may develop new market your crafts, trade items or services.

6. The trade for goods or services must be completed within one month’s time. If it can not be completed in this amount of time, I believe there will always be problems bartering with this person.
Consider bartering as a form of marketing. It is a practice where I can get my product or service used out to others for little or no cash outlay. The people I barter with may tell others about my products or services. It is a more personal than conventional business practices.
Please explain these ground rules. If these rules are too complicated or if they need to make explanations, reconsider bartering with them. The goal is to have a happy and a successful exchange where everyone wins.
Barter is considered selling. If you are doing this for a living, it can be considered taxable.

Please visit here for more...

Ver también

Videos, noticias, concursos y ¡muchas sorpresas!
facebook
ISDIN Si-Nails

ISDIN Si-Nails

Compartir